[Sheflug] Corel Linux

Dear All

Those of you who know anything about Linux should know that Corel are
about to drop their own Linux distro in the bin.  There's a bit about
it in this weeks version of Computing...  www.vnu.co.uk...

"Struggling Corel casts off Linux

Struggling Canadian software developer Corel has announced a corporate
strategy to sell it's Linux division, fuelling speculation of
intervention from its financial saviour Microsoft."

So, there you are.  I have met people who think that MS now own Corel
in all but the paperwork stuff on the table in front of them. I don't
know much about it so I can't comment.

Thanks

--
Richard