[Sheflug] KDE 2.1 beta 2

Dear All

I've downloaded KDE 2.1 beta 2 and then ftp'ed the RPMs across my
network to my notebook.

On a 233MHz machine with 64Mb of RAM it took 30 minutes for KDE 2.1
to install the 23 RPMs that make up the GUI.

It's working in front of me now.  Looks very good and seems to be
stable.  This is only one machine though.  Not tried it on anything
else.  SuSE 7.0.

Thanks

Richard