Re: [Sheflug] July Meeting

In message <01060316391208.11007 [at] sheflug>
          Richard Ibbotson <richard [at] sheflug.co.uk> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> Nice to see some friendly faces at yesterday's meeting and it was
> really good to see Ruth turn up and chat to all of us :)

As a result of useful hints and tips given there, and on this mailing list,
I've now got my installation up and running. X is now working nicely, network
working (well, I can use Netscape, proxying thro' my Acorn - mail, news and
FTP etc. to come later).

> Hope she  can make it next month as well ?

Time, work (and HND) permitting!

TTFN!

--
Ruth Gunstone          (ruth at bolsterstone dot demon dot co dot uk)

 ||  Web-Site: http://www.bolsterstone.demon.co.uk/  ||