[Sheflug] SuSE server licensing

Hi All,
Does anybody using Suse server (standard/enterprise)?
I am looking for alternatives to our RedHat servers (5 of them) - just got "good bye" email from RHN. And I know for sure that my boss is not gonna buy RHEL and pay per server/per year.
Well, I just thought what the situation with Suse server license?
Can I buy one official software package and install it on multiply machines? Will I be able to apply patches, updates etc.?
Does this policy of Suse Pro (when only one system will be supported, but I still can install software on another machine) is applying to servers as well?
I understand that the best way will be to ask Suse guys, but somehow I think these questions will be not welcomed there :)
Any info very much appreciated.
Best regards,
Denis.

Sheffield Linux User's Group -
http://www.sheflug.co.uk/mailfaq.html

GNU the choice of a complete generation.