Re: [Sheflug] Putty alternatives/ Running Foxplus/Foxbase on Linux

Robin Wood wrote:
> I haven't tried putty on linux but why would you want it? Can't you just
> use command line ssh/telnet directly?

Never done this before, how do I do it?  I need the ability to draw
simple menus on screen - would it do this?

>> Also does anyone know if I can get fox to run on a linux box?
>>

> Have you tried wine?
>
> Robin
Foxplus is running on a Sco Open Server (Unix), I have the original 3.5" installation disk.

        Sheffield Linux User's Group
  http://www.sheflug.org.uk/mailfaq.html
 GNU - The choice of a complete generation