[Sheflug] anyone got a spare bt homehub?

Hi
I'm trying to get hold of an a BT Home Hub for a project I'm working on.
Does anyone have an old/spare one I could have?

Just to warn you, I'm going to do some stuff with it then post it to a
friend in the states so it isn't coming back.

Thanks

Robin
--
Robin Wood
Director

Freedom Technology Services Ltd
Company Registration Number: 05706465
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
under applicable law.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any distribution, copying, disclosure and use of,
or reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly
prohibited.

If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and destroy the transmission by deleting
the original message, attachments and all copies.

        Sheffield Linux User's Group
  http://www.sheflug.org.uk/mailfaq.html
 GNU - The choice of a complete generation