Re: [Sheflug] May/June Meeting

Richard Ibbotson wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who came along today.  We had a good meeting at the
> Walkley Cottage.  We shall most likely go back there the first week in
> July.

Apologies I couldn't make it today, sometimes family life has to take
precedence.
While I won't be in the country in July, soprobably won't be able to
come to anything then, I would, however, be interested in doing
something in August. :)

It's good to hear everything went well,

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net
----

        Sheffield Linux User's Group
  http://www.sheflug.org.uk/mailfaq.html
 GNU - The choice of a complete generation