Re: Encryption

Owen,

I must confess that I haven't actually read any copy of the RIP bill
but, I thought that Steg was all part of the nightmare. IE if some who
doesn't like you all that much does attempt to fit you up for some
crime and claims there is info hidden in the free space on you drive/
desktop wall paper / MP3 collection etc, I thought imprisonment was
still a possibility for failure to comply etc etc.

	Just out of curiosity has anyone played with StegFS. I thought about
it when I stumbled across it on Kerneli.org but never actually got
around to it.

Simon

--
Spod-U-Like? http://babel.shef.ac.uk