Re: KCharset: Wrong charset!

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Ross wrote:

> thanks for that Al!
> is there a relevant error log i can check to give me some clues? i've checked
> all the logs in /var/log/...

I don't think so, really, I imagine it's output using some fprintf(stderr,
"Error"); type system (although it's K, so it'll be more like eout <<
"Error"; :-), which basically means it'll probably just go through to
stderr.

If you like, I could grep the source code on Saturday and see if I can
find it.. my machine does that occasionally, too, it's almost annoying.
Usually occurs when KEdit is open.

> netscape crashes whenever i visit a page a certain page.
> i've visited the site in the past with no problems (apart from not being able
> to play the qt file with plugger!)

Hmm, dunno. Which page is it? It could be the HTML - people update their
pages occasionally, you know ;)

Cheers,

Alex.