[Sheflug] Re: Star Office - was NHS privatisation

Alastair

Alastair Donlon wrote:

> Did you hear about the Paintball shootout between the vi users and
> Emacs users? The emacs users lost because they didn't have enough
> fingers to press all the buttons necessary to get their guns to fire.
>
> <Ducks>

Isn't this a bit dodgy coming from a world famous Irishman ?  :)

Being someone who has used a lot of real guns and who doesn't like to
hurt people I have to admit that I use Joe which is easy to understand
and easy to use.  Non-violence in the use of text editors is a virtue
? (glasshopper)

Thanks

--
Richard