[Sheflug] [Windows question] Printers?

Hi,
	I am aware that this is mainly a Windows question, but it stems
from a Linux problem. Basically, the problem is that our printer
server's hard drive is _really_ small, and people like to send
outrageously large files to it. I'd like to know whether it might be
possible to limit the size of files sent to the printer on the Windows
printer set-up, so that Windows sends a first batch, waits till samba
says it's done, sends another batch... Somehow, it looks as if it is
something far too complex for SMB to cope with, but worth asking :)

	José
--
José L Gómez Dans			PhD student
					Radar & Communications Group