[Sheflug] Meeting on Saturday

Dear All

As I write this to you there is a large pile of Perl Journals being
shipped in to Blackwell's bookshop for Saturday afternoon. These are
to hand out so that we can all have a free copy.  Normally they are
about £3 or £5 each.  The Journal contains an article written by Simon
Cozens about Microperl.  Well worth a read :)  You'll be able to read
the Journal and ask Simon some questions whilst he's here.  I'll also
take an SuSE 7.0 PC along to Blackwell's so that Simon can give
examples of Perl methods while we watch.

As well as the above I have the following to hand out....

Latest UKUUG Newsletter - October issue - includes my own work
FreeBSD 4.0 CDs
Homepage Builder 4.0 - was Top Page
IBM Application Developer's Kit - Linux version 2
Star Office 5.2 CDs from www.esteem.co.uk
Open BSD poster to the first person who asks
clip on FreeBSD ears

if anyone has any requests of Simon or Perry before we go to the
meeting please say so now and we'll try to sort things out for you
right away.

Thanks

--
Richard