[Sheflug] Re: Food

Dear All

Phoned the Tratoria Sorrento tonight and reserved places for six
people.  He can probably take twenty if that's what we need to do.

It's a small Italian bistro that's run by one person with help from an
excellent cook who knows what to do.  Some good beef steaks - if you
like beef - and the vegetarian stuff is excellent.  I helped to put
the veggie stuff together myself. I like the Caneloni.  I used to work
on an Italian cruise ship so I should know wot I'm ranting on about.

Bring your own wine.  The wine shop is just along the road.

--
Richard