[Sheflug] Re: Power Failure - Dead machine. What to check?

Baz

Alex Hudson wrote:

> Warning: OPENING A PSU IS DANGEROUS. YOU **CAN** PUT YOURSELF IN DANGER.

Remember to go along the road first to get hold of a bottle of
whisky.  That way you can always drink some of it after the first
orange flash up the left/right arm.

I've been through any amount of industrial accidents and explosive
gadgets. All of them involved several hundred tons of hardware and
people.  Think this is a joke. I'll tell you a few truths.

When it comes to computer PSUs I just drop them in the bin and wander
along to the local PC shop.  Only thing I don't try to recycle.

Sorry to hear about your problems.  I've just had to do a complete
re-install after a break in that took the combined efforts of myself
and Craig to sort things out.  Last thing I needed just now.

Thanks

--
Richard