Re: [Sheflug] (no subject)

TheEnglishman [at] ecosse.net wrote:

> If this gets through to sheflug, then ecosse.net is an open relay.  Argh.
>
> Barrie, run, run, as fast as you can.
> Sender: stephen [at] xemacs.org

>   GNU the choice of a complete generation.

So, since we're on this one, suggestions for a new place to get an email
address?

I got the eccose.net account so I wouldn't need to move if I moved ISPs
(used to do that a lot).

I need POP3 access and preferably webmail access, but that's not
essential.

Damn not having a ADSL connection I could stick a mailserver
(mail.networkofbaz.com :-) on the end of :-(

Baz.
--
Barrie J. Bremner

TheEnglishman [at] ecosse.net | OpenPGP public key ID: 5164F553
	    http://www.geocities.com/thefatenglishman
	    [Contact information available at website]

   "Linux? Is that some kind of MacOS?"
      -- BT technical support