Re: [Sheflug] (no subject)

If I had another email account that I used, I would try and get myself
banned by mailling administration [at] ecosse.net, pretending to be
administration@ecosse.net :-)

Unfortunately, I need my ecosse.net account (for now).

Baz. (The real one :-)

--
Barrie J. Bremner

TheEnglishman [at] ecosse.net | OpenPGP public key ID: 5164F553
	    http://www.geocities.com/thefatenglishman
	    [Contact information available at website]

   "Linux? Is that some kind of MacOS?"
      -- BT technical support