[Sheflug] Apologies

Many apologies - mailman didnt survive the reconfiguration of our servers
when we moved them on Friday and changed all their ip addresses - well it
did survive but carefully hid the fact that it was configured to send mail
via a particular ip address in the depths of its configuration file -
which is a python script ...

Anyway - hopefully normal service is now resumed.

Regards
Lance