[Sheflug] Used Laptops

    Darrell> Hi, Can anyone tell me where the cheapest place to buy
    Darrell> used laptops would be? I'm only after something small, a
    Darrell> 200MHz max. Also, does anyone know of anyone who can
    Darrell> repair ancient laptops? I've got a Toshiba T2000SXe (386)
    Darrell> machine and the hard drive is corrupt at 1mb so there's
    Darrell> pretty much nothing I can do with it.

I bought my laptop (HP Omnibook 800CT - P166MMX, 48Mb, 1.2Gb) for £200
with external floppy, port replicator and CDROM from Scott Associates
in Newbury.

Their website is http://www.scottassociates.co.uk/

The website is always out of date - they don't seem to realise
updating the stock list is actually useful, but it gives you some
ideas.
Give them a ring - it's much easier than anything else.

Probably a little out of your way, but I'm sure they could send the
kit to you.

Again, they did have some Toshiba and Dell numbers for 450-700 quid -
but eventually it gets to the point where you may as well get a new
one...

Cheers

Baz.

--
Barrie J. Bremner		OpenPGP public key ID: F78CEE08
baz [at] barriebremner.com	http://barriebremner.com/