[Sheflug] Editing Music Scores

Hmmm...

One of the lads who has been to quite a few of our meetings keeps
going on at me about music editing software for the Linux desktop.
Says he has to use winduhs to edit the music he writes and uses.  I
think he's a keen classical music fan.  Strangely, this would seem to
have been taken care of in recent times....

http://mscore.sourceforge.net/en/idx.php

I think it's fairly obvious that it's in it's early stages but my own
version is 0.91 and it just about does what it claims.  Can save in
PDF and postscript as well as some others.

--
Richard

        Sheffield Linux User's Group
  http://www.sheflug.org.uk/mailfaq.html
 GNU - The choice of a complete generation