[Sheflug] ShefLUG - May/June 2008 Meeting

		Sheffield Linux Users Group  (ShefLUG)

                    Saturday 31st May 2008

          Our next meeting will on the 31st of May
   The meeting starts at about 1 p.m. and finishes at about 4 p.m.

            http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

For the past two years we have held meetings at Starbucks coffee shop
at Western Bank next to the University.  As a bit of an experiment we
thought that our May/June meeting might go down well at the Walkley
Cottage.  The address is...

			Walkley Cottage
			Bolehill Road
			Sheffield,
			S6 5DD
			0114 234 4968

If you don't have a car then you might like to know that the 94 and 95
buses stop right outside the door.  Both of these go past the
University of Sheffield or go to High Street.  Use Google maps if you
don't know where the Walkley Cottage is.  If you do have a car then
you might like to know that the pub does have a car park that you can
use to park your car.

The pub serves some decent pub food from 12 until 7 p.m.  Tea and
coffee is available.  There is a good selection of beers which are
well looked after.  The major bonus of using this venue is that the
Wi-Fi is free.  At Starbucks you have to pay something like £5.00 per
hour to use the internet.  Look out for someone sitting next to a
Hewlett-Packard penguin with a laptop in front of him.

The topic of the meeting will be a general discussion or we can fix
some hardware or software.  Don't forget, the latest version of Ubuntu
and Kubuntu have been released.  If you need some help with that we
can most likely point you in the right direction.

  For information about buses telephone 01709 515151.

Please come along if you have the time.

--
Richard
        Sheffield Linux User's Group