Re: [Sheflug] ShefLUG - May/June 2008 Meeting

> For the past two years we have held meetings at Starbucks coffee shop
> at Western Bank next to the University.  As a bit of an experiment we
> thought that our May/June meeting might go down well at the Walkley
> Cottage.
My friend and I are thinking of coming to this meeting, but we're both
under 18. What is the pubs' policy for children?
--
Ben Ward

GCS/GIT/GM/GMU d- s++: a---- C++++>$ UL++ P+ L++ !E W+++ N? o? K? w---
!0 M+ V-- PS PE Y-- PGP- t+ 5? X? R+ tv- b+++ DI D+ G++ e* h++ r--- y?

        Sheffield Linux User's Group
  http://www.sheflug.org.uk/mailfaq.html
 GNU - The choice of a complete generation