Re: [Sheflug] ShefLUG - May/June 2008 Meeting

Ben

> > For the past two years we have held meetings at Starbucks coffee shop
> > at Western Bank next to the University.  As a bit of an experiment we
> > thought that our May/June meeting might go down well at the Walkley
> > Cottage.
> My friend and I are thinking of coming to this meeting, but we're both
> under 18. What is the pubs' policy for children?

Oh.. we haven't seen any under 18s for four or five years now :)
Seems as if the teachers/parents in Sheffield have been brainwashed
too much in the direction of winduhs ;)

I'll go and find out for you.  You are doing this with the consent and
knowledge of your parents aren't you ?  Good idea to ask first.

--
Richard

        Sheffield Linux User's Group
  http://www.sheflug.org.uk/mailfaq.html
 GNU - The choice of a complete generation