Re: [Sheflug] ShefLUG - May/June 2008 Meeting

Ben Ward wrote:
>> For the past two years we have held meetings at Starbucks coffee shop
>> at Western Bank next to the University.  As a bit of an experiment we
>> thought that our May/June meeting might go down well at the Walkley
>> Cottage.
> My friend and I are thinking of coming to this meeting, but we're both
> under 18. What is the pubs' policy for children?

oh if you are coming I might see if i can make my way over...
I'm probably in sheffield that weekend anyway...
 From my experience at manchester free software group[1] unless you
advertise that you are youngish etc. no-one bats an eye-lid. :)

still a discussion about free software in schools would certainly be
something I would be greatly interested in :)

I hope I'll be able to make it, and if I can, it would be good to see
you there!

Tim

[1] http://manchester.fsuk.org
--
www.tdobson.net
----

        Sheffield Linux User's Group
  http://www.sheflug.org.uk/mailfaq.html
 GNU - The choice of a complete generation