Re: Using kdm

Richard

"R.A.Fletcher" wrote:

> Kdm is installed on my SuSE 6.3 system. Id like it to appear
> everytime I boot, but I dont know how.

Start YaST and then look for window manager or boot settings.  One of
these will allow you to start Gnome or KDE or whatever.  Just make
sure that your X-server is working before you get started otherwise
you'll be locked into a loop that you may not be able to get out of.

Thanks

--
Richard
Sheffield UK