From: "Richard" <richard [at] sheflug.co.uk>
To: "Sheffield Linux User's Group" <sheflug [at] vuw.ac.nz>
Sent: 03 November 2000 10:52
Subject: [Sheflug] Re: Printing

Jose

José Luis Gómez Dans wrote:

>         And then, of course, you have the infamous WinPrinters. At this
> rate, in five years' time, we'll probably have the WinBrains. Investing
> a < 100 quid, you get a lobotomy and a reset button in your left ear.

errr...  Yeh, that's was one of the things that occurred to me when I
first saw a picture of Bill Gates :)  It's the smile on his face that
suggests something is missing ? Also one or two American lady
"authors" who have had the experimental R&D job done already :)

:)

--
Richard

  GNU the choice of a complete generation.