Regulation of Investigatory Powers Bill

Hello

I've printed out the stuff at.....

http://www.stand.org.uk/ripnotes

and I've read it carefully.  I think that someone should say something
about this so I've written a letter to my Member of Parliament to
complain about the bill in its present form.  I've also included
sixteen sheets from the STAND web site as info for my MP.

It would be nice to see some proper legislation about the UK internet
but I get the impression that it may not happen in my life time.

Thanks

Richard
Sheffield UK