Re: Regulation of Investigatory Powers Bill

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:35:18 +0000
Richard <richard [at] sheflug.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I've printed out the stuff at.....
>
> http://www.stand.org.uk/ripnotes
>
> and I've read it carefully.  I think that someone should say something
> about this so I've written a letter to my Member of Parliament to
> complain about the bill in its present form.  I've also included
> sixteen sheets from the STAND web site as info for my MP.
>
> It would be nice to see some proper legislation about the UK internet
> but I get the impression that it may not happen in my life time.

Which constituency are you in, I am in Central and Mr Cayborn has
received a wodge of printed webpages, notes and annotations from me.

We need to get the rest of Sheffield's MPs done. Does anyone know anyone
with a Braille puncher?

--
      Tony Kennick
      http://www.boreworms.com/tony/