From: sheflug-bounce@vuw.ac.nz [mailto:nospam [at] vuw.ac.nz]On
Behalf Of Ian Wright
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 4:59 AM
To: Sheflug
Subject: Re: [Sheflug] Re: Printing

I assume its meaning lpd but that seems to be there in /var/spool and seems
to start when the machine does. I've checked the kernel config (by doing a
make xconfig) and parallel printing is in there. Do I need to reinstall one
of the rpms or is there some other file I could look at to see why lpd isn't
working - or is it maybe some other daemon, I'm out of my depth on this one.
Thanks,

Ian
--
Ian W. Wright