[Sheflug] SUSE Cds

Hi,
Ive been a user of linux for a while, so i know something about it. But
recently I have found that my suse6.2 is simply too old and would require
major updating to do much more with it. In addition it does not support some
hardware on which I wish to run it. Therefore I need a newer distribution,
unfortunately i cant afford the £60 atm. So will anyone be willing to burn
and send me a copy for £10+ plz.

Vlad Vishnyakov

Ecclesfield, Sheffield