Re: [Sheflug] Re: USB Web Cams

This is true. Using SuSE 7.3 and the new hotplug services (rather than
usbmgr) I have been able to successfully use all my USB devices,
including the Visor and CF reader, first time of plugging in. No driver
installation or recompilation necessary!

Not so good for those unfortunate enough to have an OHCI usb controller
tho' :(

Craig

--

Craig Andrews

"Though my opinion may have changed, the fact that I am right has not"